Magento 2 + Sailthru: Our Most Advanced Ecommerce Integration Yet
By Vanessa Sorenson | November 17, 2016
Magento is one of the most popular ecommerce platforms, with many of the world’s biggest and fastest-growing brands relying on it to grow and sustain ecommerce revenue. Sailthru is proud to have Magento in our network of trusted partners, and we’re excited to share that now we are offering an enhanced Magento extension compatible with Magento 2 released earlier in the year.
Our new Magento extension is available for download now to all joint Sailthru/Magento customers. Check out the rest of this post to learn why you should be using it now!
Upgrade to Magento 2 for Richer Features and Data
With this release, we’ve made the Magento 2 extension easier to configure and to pass more data into Sailthru. This means you’ll have more control over filtering your data feeds and email campaigns. Our new Magento 2 extension improvements allow marketers to:
- Trigger abandoned cart emails to customers that are logged out of Magento. If the customer is known to Sailthru, for example, and clicks an email campaign, we can trigger abandoned cart emails automatically regardless of being logged in
- Select and customize your purchase confirmation transactional emails separately from other transactional emails
- Use Magento’s built-in newsletter subscription to add users to/from a subscription Sailthru list of your choice
- Quickly implement Sailthru personalization capabilities, which allows you to use Sailthru pageview-tracking and Site Personalization Manager
- Route all emails through Sailthru
- Easily sync products and extended attributes from Magento to Sailthru
- Auto-tag your products with attributes, categories or SEO keywords as interests tags to build your customer interest profiles automatically
Along with the new functionality that comes with the upgrade, we’ve spent a lot of time understanding the pain points marketers have with the integrations between their ecommerce platform and marketing tools for email and personalization. It’s clear that even with an out-of-the-box integration, customers want more control over their data, so baked into the extension we’ve also added a number of setup options to help your marketing team get set up very quickly, with the exact needs of your business.
2020 Holiday Marketing Playbook
With all that has happened this year, we expect to see a holiday season unlike any other. That said, the time to start testing and building out email and CRM strategies is now. Along with our Retail Advisor, former JustFab VP Monica Deretich, Sailthru has developed this playbook to help retailers crush Q4 and beyond.
Deep Dive Into Sailthru’s Retail Personalization Index Top 10: Ulta
There are infinite combinations of skin type and coloring, bone structure and facial features, so no two beauty customers are the same. That means,...
By Mike O'Brien
Amazon Sucks at Offsite Personalization and That’s Great for Other Retailers
Retailers are outpacing Amazon at personalization. The retail giant lags many competitor brands on both mobile and email, and that’s great news for any...
By Jason Grunberg