Magento 2 + Sailthru: Our Most Advanced Ecommerce Integration Yet
November 17, 2016
Magento is one of the most popular ecommerce platforms, with many of the world’s biggest and fastest-growing brands relying on it to grow and sustain ecommerce revenue. Sailthru is proud to have Magento in our network of trusted partners, and we’re excited to share that now we are offering an enhanced Magento extension compatible with Magento 2 released earlier in the year.
Our new Magento extension is available for download now to all joint Sailthru/Magento customers. Check out the rest of this post to learn why you should be using it now!
Upgrade to Magento 2 for Richer Features and Data
With this release, we’ve made the Magento 2 extension easier to configure and to pass more data into Sailthru. This means you’ll have more control over filtering your data feeds and email campaigns. Our new Magento 2 extension improvements allow marketers to:
- Trigger abandoned cart emails to customers that are logged out of Magento. If the customer is known to Sailthru, for example, and clicks an email campaign, we can trigger abandoned cart emails automatically regardless of being logged in
- Select and customize your purchase confirmation transactional emails separately from other transactional emails
- Use Magento’s built-in newsletter subscription to add users to/from a subscription Sailthru list of your choice
- Quickly implement Sailthru personalization capabilities, which allows you to use Sailthru pageview-tracking and Site Personalization Manager
- Route all emails through Sailthru
- Easily sync products and extended attributes from Magento to Sailthru
- Auto-tag your products with attributes, categories or SEO keywords as interests tags to build your customer interest profiles automatically
Along with the new functionality that comes with the upgrade, we’ve spent a lot of time understanding the pain points marketers have with the integrations between their ecommerce platform and marketing tools for email and personalization. It’s clear that even with an out-of-the-box integration, customers want more control over their data, so baked into the extension we’ve also added a number of setup options to help your marketing team get set up very quickly, with the exact needs of your business.
5 Welcome Series Email Strategies from the World's Best Brands
How can you make your welcome emails a warmer, more valuable experience?
Personalization vs. Segmentation: The Real Difference and Why it Matters
Personalization is many things to many marketers. For some, it’s a business strategy that increases customer lifetime value and paves the way for profitable,...
What Makes Sephora Such an Outstanding Omnichannel Retailer?
The next time someone questions the amount of time and money you’re spending on personalization to unify the customer experience, tell them about Sephora—the...