We’re pleased to announce that Sailthru is now Marigold Engage by Sailthru. Learn more here.
For media groups, programmatic advertising has been a relatively easy, automated way of reaching potential buyers based on their browsing behavior. It’s low-touch and it uses data that, thanks to third-party cookies, has been relatively simple to collect.
But that’s changing—and fast. Because by 2022, Google will retire these third-party cookies forever. And your advertisements will need to be powered by first-party data moving forward.
Download the guide to learn more about:
- The true value of first-party data
- New business models that first-party data enables for media and publishing
- Step-by-step strategies that increase the performance of your data management and privacy practices
- How to avoid burdensome, complicated, and/or expensive first-party data collection processes
- First vs. third-party data
- Subscription and audience monetization strategies
- Programmatic advertising
- Customer segmentation
- Email marketing strategy
- Customer experience and relationship management
- Optimizing ad buys and event investments
- Building a first-party data-driven business model