The New Sailthru Navigation BarJul 12, 2012 - by Marketing Team
Over the next few months, we’ll be regularly releasing improvements to the Sailthru experience. The first of these changes will go live today: our new navigation bar in the Sailthru user interface. Never fear; you’ll still have all of the same options, we’ve just regrouped them for clarity and simplicity. This new user interface includes five main menu categories to assist in your day-to-day tasks:
- Analytics: This menu item now encompasses everything you used to find under “Dashboard” and “Reports”. Understand how your users are engaging and how your communications are performing with Sailthru-generated reports, including reports you’ve recently accessed. This helps you quickly gain valuable insight on your performance and lets you better answer the questions that matter for your business.
- Communications: This contains the former “Campaign” and “Templates” options. Interact with tools that allow you to reach your users. From here, you can build your email campaigns and store your templates for transactional sends. Soon we’ll be offering you even more options to send out beautiful, effective communications and quickly gauge their performance.
- Users: Formerly called “Lists”, this menu option now also contains the Query Builder. You can create and manage your lists and smart lists, get a detailed report of one subscriber from the user lookup selection, and build custom reports and lists using our query builder tool in order to help you personalize your user organization. We’ll continue to improve both the user profiles and how you can identify important groups of users in future releases.
- Content: The “AdFlight” tab now lives under this menu option. Our cross-platform content management incorporates your website’s data feeds to provide content placement in your campaigns and transactional mail. You can personalize your Sailthru-hosted pages by including your company’s creative to your opt-out and subscription pages, and it’s easy to insert footers, headers, or any other reusable content in your emails. Utilize our exclusive AdFlight technology to include behavioral ad targeting within your email communications.
- Admin: The “API Test” functionality now lives under this tab. Manage your personal and product settings, including those for your Sailthru user account, company account, billing, and Concierge settings. Access the API test page to test API functionality without implementing an API client library. Oversee what level of access a user has to your Sailthru account and maintain new, old, and current Sailthru users.
Check out the full sitemap for the navigation bar below:
The new navigation bar is the first step in our continuous, larger effort to make Sailthru even easier for you to use. As always, we’d love to hear your feedback and suggestions; please reach out to us at email@example.com with your thoughts.