FAST COMPANY: Turning Big Data into Smart Data: 5 Lessons for Marketers from the Obama Campaign
April 11, 2013
Check out Fast Company’s Co.Create article from contributor, Rae Ann Fera featuring insight from Joe Rospars, co-founder and CEO of Blue State Digital, the digital agency behind both Obama campaigns.
The smart use of data has the potential to unlock value and insight across everything. It’s not a silo; it’s a sandbox.
The top 5 things marketers should remember when diving into Big Data:
- Understand that there is a person behind the data (Yes! We couldn’t agree more.)
- It’s not about big data, it’s about Smart Data used at scale (Absolutely!)
- Tools are just that…tools
- It’s not creativity or data, it’s both (Exactly. Smart Data technology empowers an editor or marketer to make even more informed decisions)
- Data up the organization (this might become our new Sailthru catchphrase…Data Up!)
A Marketer’s Guide to Working Smarter Not Harder
How Personalization Can Enhance Email for Publishers
Email for publishers is having a moment in the sun. Throughout the coronavirus pandemic, subscriptions have been on the rise and it’s been paying...
What Makes Sephora Such an Outstanding Omnichannel Retailer?
The next time someone questions the amount of time and money you’re spending on personalization to unify the customer experience, tell them about Sephora—the...