Sailthru Delivers 123% ROI for eCommerce Brands
By Marketing Team | July 22, 2014
What do you do when the results you produce – 400% acceleration to first-time purchases, 73% increase in revenue due to cart recovery, 20% increase in Customer Lifetime Value – are actually unbelievable? You partner with the one of the world’s most respected research analyst houses to verify your results.
We are thrilled to announce the results that Forrester Research discovered when analyzing the impact our solution had on a fast growing mid-sized ecommerce company: 123% ROI, $14.2 million in incremental revenue and a .9 month payback period (yes, that’s under a month).
At Sailthru we believe that omnichannel personalization is the next generation of marketing automation. Let’s face it, automation without personalization is essentially SPAM; and personalization without automation simply cannot scale. But how can companies make the jump from traditional marketing automation to building truly personalized experiences for each and every customer; leap light years ahead in their ability to collect and analyze data to build actionable insights? Well, with the Total Economic Impact™ study hot off the presses from Forrester, there’s no longer the fear of falling from grace for fast growing and leading ecommerce companies.
The Sailthru client interviewed and studied in the Forrester TEI Report uses Sailthru’s email, onsite and social personalization; email and onsite product recommendations; Advanced Analytics platform; Purchase API and Facebook Custom Audiences integration. They are truly tackling the omnichannel opportunity and the results are clear.
Using our solution, the company experienced verified results that can no longer be called unbelievable:
• Increased spending from engaged customers: Sailthru boosted revenue from engaged customers by 18%
• Reduced level of disengaged customers: Before Sailthru, customers disengaged at a rate of 13% per year, with Sailthru that rate dropped to 6%
• Adopted a dynamic analytics model: With Advanced Analytics, the team no longer has to spend time pulling reports and manually analyzing data, it’s in real time and completely automated
• Moved beyond batch-and-blast campaigns: Sailthru’s unique user-profiles that contain omnichannel behavioral, interest and purchase data are leveraged to achieve true 1:1 personalization
• Realized a Payback period of .9 months: By consolidating email, onsite recommendations, and campaign management vendors and systems, the initial investment in Sailthru was quickly recovered
To see to whole remarkable story, download the full report.
2020 Holiday Marketing Playbook
With all that has happened this year, we expect to see a holiday season unlike any other. That said, the time to start testing and building out email and CRM strategies is now. Along with our Retail Advisor, former JustFab VP Monica Deretich, Sailthru has developed this playbook to help retailers crush Q4 and beyond.
How ANINE BING and rue21 are Preparing for a Holiday Season Unlike Any Other
The events of this year have all but guaranteed we’ll see a holiday season unlike any other. Consumer behaviors are changing rapidly. Due to...
By Julie Miller
Product & Customers
How Brilliant Earth Sees Brilliant Results With Sailthru
When evaluating a new email services provider, there are many things to consider: send speed, analytics and the level of customer support, just to...
By Elizabeth Trombino