New Settings Menu Allows For Simplified ChangesFeb 3, 2014 - by Marketing Team
We’ve released an all new Settings Menu to the Sailthru interface. Now you can find settings crucial to your business broken up into more digestible paginated tabs within the Settings Menu.
Each tab will allow you to modify settings for a different portion of the Sailthru platform:
- API Test: Make API calls directly within the Sailthru interface for an easy way to update your Sailthru data and communications in real-time.
- My Info: Modify your own general account settings specific to your user account in Sailthru, such as your email address for login, phone number, and password.
- Business: Set up your engagement parameters for Sailthru’s engagement reporting and attribute ad revenue from page views of your email campaigns by setting up your revenue per 1000 page views amount.
- Channels: Change your settings for each channel you communicate over, including email and mobile apps.
- Content: Manage all your content parameters including what recommendations surface over email, onsite, and in your Concierge slider.
- Setup: Access your initial setup configuration of your Sailthru account, specific to your company’s Sailthru account.
- Permissions: Add or update new users to your company’s Sailthru account. Manage their level of access and team permissions for limited access to specific parts of the Sailthru interface.
Be on the lookout for more interface changes this year to help facilitate an easier and faster environment to manage all of your data and communications. If you have any questions, please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org