Data-Driven Marketing for All Email: B2B to B2C [Webinar]Jan 24, 2017 - by Elizabeth Trombino
Understanding how to measure KPIs is critical for every industry. But having a pulse on the numbers is one thing; having a pulse on the right numbers is another.
Our EVP of Customer Success, Cassie Lancellotti-Young, is a strong supporter of playing the marketing long game. Revisiting your strategies regularly is key to corroborating that optimizing for near-term conversions or engagement is not at the expense of long-term customer value. This is the difference between driving quick wins versus sustainable lifetime value.
To learn more about playing the long game, join Cassie Lancellotti-Young and William Lum, Senior Manager of Marketing Applications at Adobe, for the webinar Data-Driven Marketing for All Email: B2B to B2C. They will dive into trade-offs between quantity and quality in the marketing funnel, how that plays out pragmatically for both B2B and B2C companies and what organizational alignment and commitment must look like to make it happen.
Key themes include:
- Building a company culture focused on data
- Driving technology adoption based on business needs (vs. the other way around)
- Planning for change vs. reacting to needs
- Leveraging retention data to optimize new customer acquisition
- Measurement tools to assess downstream subscriber/customer behavior
- February 2, 2017
- 2:00pm-3:00pm EST