Sailthru is the largest sender of personalized email in the world and in 2016 was recognized as the winner of the Facebook Innovation Spotlight for personalized marketing at scale.
High performance email is at the core of Experience Center, and Sailthru has delivered significant increases in both short-term conversions and long-term revenue for both digital retailers and publishers.
increase in email revenue
increase in active buyers
increase in email revenue
decrease in subscriber churn
increase in email click through rates
increase in email ad click rates
“Sailthru has given us the ability to achieve our goals with personalized marketing and to more effectively retain customers and increase customer lifetime value.”
VP of CRM,
“I definitely recommend Sailthru. Our email and onsite personalization is so accurate that my mom thinks that I select the stories for her personally.”
Director of Business and Audience Development,
Email Manager – Key Features
Build market-leading customer data profiles
- Sailthru uses data from every channel to ensure email marketing is relevant in real-time
- Customer data profiles include behavioral data from email, web, mobile, social and offline channels
- Interest data details the specific types of products and content an individual customer has the greatest affinity for
- Predictive data details when a customer will next purchase, what they will buy, how much they will spend, if they will open email, how many pageviews they will generate and more
Automate personalization and maintain control
- Sailthru’s wide range of personalization algorithms and automated data science products will give you the ability to engage uniquely with each of your customers and readers
- Dynamically personalize email subject lines, content and product recommendations in email, email send time and more
- Maintain control by easily selecting content to go to all audiences and pinning content within email templates
Segment audiences based on behaviors, interests and predictions
- With Sailthru you’ll tap into all customer data – behaviors, interests and predictions – to easily segment customers and build email lists that update dynamically based on real-time interactions
- Reach new customers with messages specific to onboarding, re-engage lapsed buyers and readers, target customers predicted to purchase in the next 24 hours, announce new products to those with high interest in the category
Easily create and test campaigns
- Automate campaigns with ease – with Sailthru you’ll leverage pre-built or custom email templates to truly automate your email marketing for desktop and mobile
- Best-in-class split testing enables marketers to optimize creative, subject lines, calls-to-action, personalization and more
- Measure long-term impact to revenue, pageviews, lifetime value and other metrics through cohort analysis and predictions
Ensure successful delivery
- Sailthru’s industry-leading deliverability team monitors all customer accounts to ensure successful inbox delivery
- Receive strategic advice on best practices to maximize inbox placement
- We track subscriber engagement, identify real-time issues and mitigate and resolve risks in addition to managing authentication through SPF, DKIM and DMARC to manage reputation and provide insights on deliverability health
Modernize email strategy
- Through strategic business reviews, benchmarking analysis, insights workshops and historical data analysis our team will enable you to meet your short-term conversion goals and make long-term gains
- By understanding your specific goals and leveraging our work with hundreds of digital retailers and publishers, you’ll gain from our extensive experience and expertise in email innovation
With Sailthru you can connect email, web and mobile experiences all from a single customer profile to deliver truly relevant and 1:1 experiences across your digital channels.
Contact Us Now
Site Personalization Manager
Sailthru is the only single platform that allows marketers to connect email, website and mobile app experiences from a unified customer profile.
Site Personalization Manager enables marketers to extend personalization beyond email to deliver rich, personalized experiences across key buyer channels, resulting in greater customer lifetime value. Marketers can leverage cross-channel customer profile data and easily deliver a consistent, tailored experience from one, unified solution.
increase in repeat purchase rates
increase in website recirculation
“What’s exciting about Sailthru is that we have email and onsite all in one ecosystem, so we don’t have to think about plugging in different datasets or managing multiple tools. We have one partner and it makes things a lot simpler.”
“Sailthru is heavily integrated on our site. We’re able to suggest content to our readers based on their behaviors and interests. Sailthru truly understands what our readers respond to and we’re able to use Sailthru to set-it-and-forget it across email and web.”
Director of Business and Audience Development,
Site Personalization Manager – Key Features
One, unified solution for email, web and mobile app personalization
- Leverage the complete history of individual reader and customer behavioral and interest data to serve relevant recommendations across email, web and mobile apps
- Suppress content and products consumed on an individual channel to increase depth of session and conversion
- One platform and a turn-key implementation to leverage audience and customer lists and content/product feeds across owned digital channels
Personalize any website and app interface
- Retailers can personalize their home page, product category pages, product pages, cart interfaces and more with product recommendations
- Publishers can add content recommendations to navigational menus, home and category pages, and anywhere on an article level page
- Extend testing across multiple channels to test messaging and creative as readers and customers move from channel-to-channel and advance through the buyer journey
Convert anonymous traffic and renew subscriptions
- Serve anonymous browsers with embedded email subscription CTAs to increase known audiences
- Advertise paid subscriptions to existing email subscribers or mobile app users
- Remind paid subscribers to renew by serving these reminders only to your existing individual subscribers
Go beyond recommendations
- Product and content recommendations are just one form of personalization that retailers and publishers can leverage with Site Personalization Manager
- Personalize discounts and promotional offers based on predicted behaviors, such as likelihood to purchase, predicted average order value and basket size, and predicted customer lifetime value
- Personalize pricing based on inventory, purchase history and geography
- Incorporate third party data sources, such as weather, to serve creative and messaging with relevancy and context
93 percent of marketers say that having a single platform for cross-channel experience management is critical.
Contact Us Now
Mobile Manager powered by Carnival.io, a Sailthru company, helps brands with mobile apps deliver higher engagement, loyalty and revenue from mobile through push notifications, in-app notifications and in-app message centers.
Mobile Manager powers the full app journey of mobile customers from onboarding to retention in a beautiful, easy-to-use interface.
Fortune 500 brands from retail, media, finance, travel and consumer packaged goods rely on Sailthru’s Mobile Manager by Carnival.io to engage mobile audiences.
increase in mobile app revenue
increase in active app users
increase in app opens
increase in in-store purchases
Mobile Manager – Key Features
Connect email, web and mobile experiences
- Data seamlessly flows between Carnival.io and Sailthru, with customer lists, behaviors and interests all based off of a single customer profile
- This integration at the profile level enables marketers to connect and personalize digital engagement at the individual level far beyond simple triggers
- No other marketing cloud or point solution offers the same level of data and functionality integration
Easily segment and target customers
- Set permissions for your team based on role and location
- Build audiences based on profile, behavior and location
- Target customers based on country, city or even down to the city block
- Retarget based on in-app events, email response and website behavior
Easily create and publish engaging mobile messages
- Quickly create push notifications and rich messages with a drag-and-drop interface
- Automate messages for every individual based on location, behavior and attributes
- Send in local time, deep link to screens within your app, and A/B test to ensure long-term success
Go beyond push notifications
- Reach your consumers on your app home screen
- Deliver messages inside the app with full-screen creative
- Create a home for rich content with a fully customizable message stream
Understand mobile campaign impact
- View live engagement stats from your global customers
- Measure message impressions, app opens from push and delivery status
- Capture installs, uninstalls, app opens, monthly active users, location and more
- Custom analytics specifically designed for your business such as sign ups, screen views and purchases
- Leverage analytics to target customers based on specific actions and events
Contact Us Now
With Prediction Manager, marketers can act on the future behaviors of their individual customers to advance segmentation, optimize new customer acquisition, decrease customer churn and increase email response rates.
Prediction Manager makes data science and machine learning easy for marketers to apply to their businesses. Our 13 out-of-the-box predictions require nothing more than the data that Sailthru collects from email, web, mobile and other channels. Predictions are made every day for every individual customer or reader.
It’s easy, accurate and actionable and will get you ahead of your customers — and competitors.
reduction in customer acquisition cost
reduction in subscriber acquisition cost
predicted pageviews per reader in the next 30 days
“It can take months, if not years, to identify the most effective way to segment existing customers in order to deliver long-term value. With Sailthru, we can automate insights development using vast troves of customer data and the results have exceeded our top performing customers segment.”
Director of Acquisition Marketing,
Rent the Runway
Prediction Manager – Key Features
Decrease acquisition costs
Retention is the key to profitable growth. The key to stronger retention? Acquisition.
Accurately identify your top readers and customers based on their predicted behaviors such as who will purchase or generate the most pageviews in the next 30 days; who will deliver the most revenue in the next 30 days or year.
Send this customer list to Facebook, Google and other social platforms through one-click integrations and use their advertising tools to build lookalike models.
Acquire new email subscribers and customers predicted to deliver greater long-term value at lower cost.
Calculate Lifetime Value
- Forecast marketing’s impact to revenue through 1-year LTV
- Calculate predicted lifetime value for every individual customer for the next year
- Segment high-value customers and subscribers to drive conversion and participation in loyalty programs and other retention-minded efforts
- Evaluate acquisition sources based on predicted long-term value to ensure program efficacy
Protect your investments by predicting and preventing disengagement
Pinpoint the individual customers and newsletter subscribers predicted to opt-out from your email communications
Control message cadence and suppress individuals from your email sends until they are no longer predicted to disengage
Deliver messaging to these customers on other channels, such as through mobile push notifications through Sailthru Mobile Manager or retarget via Facebook through our one-click integration
Save time and out-perform classical segmentation with predictions
More accurately and easily identify your top customers and readers based on future behaviors rather than through time-intensive approaches like recency-frequency-monetary modeling
Quickly create and test the value of new approaches to customer segmentation using combinations of interests and intent
Have the freedom to develop messaging and marketing strategies tied to future behaviors to increase ARPU and nurture customers to purchase
Increase email response
Predict email response behaviors to increase email engagement
Identify which specific newsletter subscriber will open email and their clickthrough rate
Suppress readers not predicted to open and test subject lines to increase open rate among audiences not predicted to engage
Combine email response with purchase predictions to automatically optimize email messaging based on future behaviors, serving content-focused messaging to those predicted to engage with email, but not predicted to buy; serve product focused emails to those predicted to engage and convert
Contact Us Now