Though Amazon doesn’t even account for 5% of the sales in the massive outdoor and sporting goods market, the ecommerce giant’s growth rate is far outpacing that of individual brands. While Amazon has many advantages, their ability to enhance the shopping experience with expertise isn’t one of them. That’s where the REIs, the Under Armours and the North Faces of the world have the opportunity to really shine.
To make the most of that expertise, we’ve outlined five winning strategies in the guide, 5 Best Practices for Sports and Outdoor Brands Looking to Gain an Ecommerce Edge, looking both in and outside the vertical for inspiration.
Download the guide to learn more about:
- Best practices for serving product recommendations
- Mobile strategies that enhance the customer experience
- Replicating the in-store experience online with AI/AR
- Tactics to make product discovery and comparison easier
- Best-in-class examples from REI, Nike, Lululemon, RevZilla and Best Buy
- Brick and click shopping experiences
- Interest data
- Email marketing
- Mobile app messaging
- Artificial intelligence