35% of Amazon’s 2019 revenue was driven by the ecommerce giant’s algorithms, highlighting how important product recommendations are to any retailer’s bottom line.
There are countless varieties of product recommendations, and which will be most effective depends on your brand, customer and context. Sailthru developed this best practice guide to help you make sense of it all. We’ve outlined eight key recommendation algorithms and where to use them, illustrated by the brands doing it best.
Download the guide to learn more about:
- The right recommendations for converting new customers
- Collaborative filtering and the data it requires
- Using predictive analytics to cement loyalty
- Examples from more than 20 retailers including Sephora, Amazon, JustFab, Nike, MATCHESFASHION and more
- Product recommendations
- Recommendation algorithms
- Collaborative filtering
- Predictive analytics