With desserts sweet enough to land spots on shows like Sex and the City and SNL, Magnolia Bakery quickly expanded from a local shop to a nationwide direct-to-consumer (DTC) brand.
But with millions of new buyers entering the mix, it became tough to track purchases, how frequently customers come back, and which products and promotions deliver the most value. So, how does Sailthru’s holistic marketing platform deliver the sophisticated data capabilities, flexibility, and scalability Magnolia Bakery’s DTC initiatives need?
Download this case study to learn more about:
- How better data leads to more sales for Magnolia Bakery
- Sailthru’s ease of integration with other platforms
- The benefits of test-and-learn marketing strategies
- Building personalized journeys for every customer
- Driving email engagement and revenue growth through personalization
- Data reporting, analytics, and sychronization
- A/B testing
- Audience segmentation
- Email personalization
- Shopify tagging and integration