Every day, people receive more than 293 billion emails, a staggering number that only represents a fraction of those sent. Strong deliverability ensures a marketer’s messages make it to the inbox and unfortunately, many underestimate its importance until there’s a major issue.
Deliverability is determined by a host of factors, such as subscriber engagement and list quality, which determine your sender reputation score. That number factors how the Internet Service Providers treat your email — and ultimately, your revenue. Sailthru developed Delivering Results to the Inbox to help email marketers understand and improve their email deliverability.
Download the guide to learn more about:
- The complex path every email takes to the inbox
- How strong deliverability impacts revenue
- Strategies for improving sender reputation
- Optimizing email content for deliverability
- Why preference centers are paramount
- Permission best (and worst) practices
- Email legislations from around the world
- Email marketing
- Sender reputation
- Data collection
- Permission practices
- Data privacy
- Email legislation