Lockdowns and stay-at-home orders caused online retail growth to skyrocket over the last year. They highlighted a need for BOPIS, curbside pickup, and a variety of other personalized ecommerce experiences. To stay competitive, fashion brands have little choice but to make their buyer interactions as simple, convenient, and personalized as possible.
See how retail fashion leaders like Rent the Runway, Adidas, TechStyle Fashion Group, MATCHESFASHION, Nordstrom, and American Eagle Outfitters stay ahead of an increasingly complex landscape — and learn how your company can take advantage of the same six strategies industry leaders are using too.
Download the guide to learn more about:
- How retail fashion leaders use personalization to set their experiences — and themselves — apart
- Building cross-channel solutions that make email, web, and mobile marketing seamless
- The value of personalized product recommendations
- Hooking readers and converting prospects/customers
- Embracing predictive analytics and modeling
- Creating a complementary, satisfying digital customer experience
- Transform collaborative filtering into predictive analytics
- Make the perfect BOPIS experience possible
- Taking your personalization to another level