Curbside pickup and buy online, pickup in-store (BOPIS) have never been more popular, with consumers “clicking and collecting” 78% more than they were pre-pandemic. But as these shopping behaviors become more prominent, it’s a mistake to think of them as yet another shopping channel.
The customer is the channel. Together, Sailthru and Liveclicker have identified four unique customer personas — the new shopper, the loyal customer, the BOPIS beginner and the pickup pro — with best practices for massaging your messaging when engaging each of them.
Download the guide to learn more about:
- Changes in the retail landscape and consumer behavior
- Messaging tactics tailored to different customer personas
- Working BOPIS and curbside pickup into acquisition
- The right recommendations and email triggers for each persona
- Personalization and segmentation strategies
- Examples from the brands doing it best including Target, The Home Depot, Best Buy, and more!
- Email marketing
- Mobile messaging
- Customer acquisition
- Triggered messages
- Recommendation algorithms