When it comes to innovation and marketing strategy, beauty brands are leading the way. Embracing personalization, both when acquiring new customers and growing long-term relationships with existing ones, is key for retail beauty leaders as the industry grows.
As the COVID-19 pandemic reached the US, Amazon’s beauty and personal-care sales increased 70%. In addition to Amazon, smaller beauty retailers have to contend with Ulta and Sephora, both well-known for embracing personalization and emerging technology to deliver the best possible customer experience.
How can the MACs, Urban Decays and Benefits of the world compete with massive marketplaces while at the same time selling their products there?
To answer that question, we’ve compiled best practices from the marketing teams that do it best: Sephora, bareMinerals, e.l.f. Cosmetics, Ulta, and Dollar Shave Club.
Download the guide to learn more about:
- How leading beauty brands are using email personalization to set themselves apart
- How to make your cross-channel customer experience amazing
- Why you need an accelerated email onboarding process
- Embracing predictive analytics
- Tailor your triggering to create more customer loyalty
- Email personalization beauty industry best practices
- Cross-channel marketing
- Customer lifecycle optimization
- Email onboarding
- Predictive analytics and modeling
- Personalized product recommendations
- Customer loyalty
- Automation and email triggers
- Use cases from Sephora, Soko Glam, Jeffree Star Cosmetics, e.l.f. Cosmetics, Ulta, and Dollar Shave Club