First impressions are important. Besides the potential to make or break your brand in a matter of seconds, people love to read welcome emails.
But one message simply isn’t enough. Today, more than two-thirds of retail’s top performers say hello to new subscribers through an onboarding series instead of a single email. So, how can you make the most of this warmer welcome too?
Download the welcome email series guide to learn more about:
- The value of first impressions and welcome emails
- Early-stage customer engagement
- Onboarding email best practices
- How retailers are driving real-world welcome series results
- Adjusting for customer acquisition changes
- Nurturing and growing customer relationships
- Increasing new subscriber loyalty and engagement
- Collecting and using first-party data
- Cross-channel promotion and selling
- Audience and subscriber segmentation
- A/B testing