Customer Acquisition Vs. Retention [Infographic]
March 10, 2016
Download our survey conducted with Forbes Insights – Retentionomics: The Path to Profitable Growth – to learn the insights on acquisition and retention needed to drive growth at their own organizations.
This infographic hones in on customer acquisition vs. retention, courtesy of Invesp Consulting.
- 44% of companies have a greater focus on customer acquisition vs 18% that focus on retention
- Only 40% of companies and 30% of agencies have an equal focus on acquisition and retention
- 89% of companies see customer experience as a key factor in driving customer loyalty and retention
- 76% of companies see CLV as an important concept for their organization
- Only 42% of companies are able to measure CLV accurately
- Existing customers are 50% more likely to try new products, and spend 31% more than new customers
- Email marketing is reported to be the most effective marketing tactic for customer retention
- Increasing customer retention by 5% increases profits 25-95%
Learn more about Sailthru’s Email Acquisition Strategy and how it can help increase customer acquisition and retention.
This article is by Linda Bustos from getelastic.com.
Global Media & Publishing Forecast: Consumer Trends Index 2023
Data & AI
Five Years of Personalization and Consumers Still Want More
This byline was originally posted on MarTechSeries.com When the first Retail Personalization Index was published in 2017, personalization was still a somewhat nascent strategy....
Data & AI
Swaying Media Audiences with Hyper-Personalized Triggers
This byline was originally posted on MarketingDive.com Remember when hyper-personalization was a nice-to-have rarity? We don’t live in that world anymore. “Made-for-me” experiences have...