Customer Acquisition Vs. Retention [Infographic]
By Linda Bustos | March 10, 2016
Download our survey conducted with Forbes Insights – Retentionomics: The Path to Profitable Growth – to learn the insights on acquisition and retention needed to drive growth at their own organizations.
This infographic hones in on customer acquisition vs. retention, courtesy of Invesp Consulting.
- 44% of companies have a greater focus on customer acquisition vs 18% that focus on retention
- Only 40% of companies and 30% of agencies have an equal focus on acquisition and retention
- 89% of companies see customer experience as a key factor in driving customer loyalty and retention
- 76% of companies see CLV as an important concept for their organization
- Only 42% of companies are able to measure CLV accurately
- Existing customers are 50% more likely to try new products, and spend 31% more than new customers
- Email marketing is reported to be the most effective marketing tactic for customer retention
- Increasing customer retention by 5% increases profits 25-95%
Learn more about Sailthru’s Email Acquisition Strategy and how it can help increase customer acquisition and retention.
This article is by Linda Bustos from getelastic.com.
Increasing Repeat Purchases
The Definitive Strategy Guide for Fashion, Apparel and Specialty Retailers
Product & Customers
What an Authentic Voice Means for Morning Brew’s Success
Morning Brew was born at the University of Michigan, the two cofounders’ passion project to make business news more engaging. Originally called Market Corner,...
By Elizabeth Trombino
How ANINE BING and rue21 Are Preparing for a Holiday Season Unlike Any Other
The events of this year have all but guaranteed we’ll see a holiday season unlike any other. Consumer behaviors are changing rapidly. Due to...
By Julie Miller