Customer Acquisition Vs. Retention [Infographic]
March 10, 2016
Download our survey conducted with Forbes Insights – Retentionomics: The Path to Profitable Growth – to learn the insights on acquisition and retention needed to drive growth at their own organizations.
This infographic hones in on customer acquisition vs. retention, courtesy of Invesp Consulting.
- 44% of companies have a greater focus on customer acquisition vs 18% that focus on retention
- Only 40% of companies and 30% of agencies have an equal focus on acquisition and retention
- 89% of companies see customer experience as a key factor in driving customer loyalty and retention
- 76% of companies see CLV as an important concept for their organization
- Only 42% of companies are able to measure CLV accurately
- Existing customers are 50% more likely to try new products, and spend 31% more than new customers
- Email marketing is reported to be the most effective marketing tactic for customer retention
- Increasing customer retention by 5% increases profits 25-95%
Learn more about Sailthru’s Email Acquisition Strategy and how it can help increase customer acquisition and retention.
This article is by Linda Bustos from getelastic.com.
How MZ Wallace Relaunched Its Loyalty Program to Drive Repeat Purchases
Enhancing Subscriber Engagement Through Email Newsletters
As email newsletters and digital devices become our one-stop sources for news, entertainment, shopping, and communication with the brands we love, the amount of...
How Deep Personalization Makes Customers Want to Share Their Data With You
For consumers, sharing first-party data has long been a tricky subject. Nobody likes feeling as if a brand has been eavesdropping. But at the...