Customer Acquisition Vs. Retention [Infographic]
By Sailthru | March 10, 2016
Download our survey conducted with Forbes Insights – Retentionomics: The Path to Profitable Growth – to learn the insights on acquisition and retention needed to drive growth at their own organizations.
This infographic hones in on customer acquisition vs. retention, courtesy of Invesp Consulting.
- 44% of companies have a greater focus on customer acquisition vs 18% that focus on retention
- Only 40% of companies and 30% of agencies have an equal focus on acquisition and retention
- 89% of companies see customer experience as a key factor in driving customer loyalty and retention
- 76% of companies see CLV as an important concept for their organization
- Only 42% of companies are able to measure CLV accurately
- Existing customers are 50% more likely to try new products, and spend 31% more than new customers
- Email marketing is reported to be the most effective marketing tactic for customer retention
- Increasing customer retention by 5% increases profits 25-95%
Learn more about Sailthru’s Email Acquisition Strategy and how it can help increase customer acquisition and retention.
This article is by Linda Bustos from getelastic.com.
2021 Retail Personalization Index Consumer Survey: Value-Based Personalization is the Future of Retail Marketing
Personalization vs. Segmentation: The Real Difference and Why it Matters
Personalization is many things to many marketers. For some, it’s a business strategy that increases customer lifetime value and paves the way for profitable,...
By Jason Grunberg
Friday is Now the Best Send Day for Emails
Since Ray Tomlinson sent the first email forty years ago, email has become a dominant communications channel. Today, it’s one of the best ways...
By Brittany King