Customer Acquisition Vs. Retention [Infographic]
March 10, 2016
Download our survey conducted with Forbes Insights – Retentionomics: The Path to Profitable Growth – to learn the insights on acquisition and retention needed to drive growth at their own organizations.
This infographic hones in on customer acquisition vs. retention, courtesy of Invesp Consulting.
- 44% of companies have a greater focus on customer acquisition vs 18% that focus on retention
- Only 40% of companies and 30% of agencies have an equal focus on acquisition and retention
- 89% of companies see customer experience as a key factor in driving customer loyalty and retention
- 76% of companies see CLV as an important concept for their organization
- Only 42% of companies are able to measure CLV accurately
- Existing customers are 50% more likely to try new products, and spend 31% more than new customers
- Email marketing is reported to be the most effective marketing tactic for customer retention
- Increasing customer retention by 5% increases profits 25-95%
Learn more about Sailthru’s Email Acquisition Strategy and how it can help increase customer acquisition and retention.
This article is by Linda Bustos from getelastic.com.
Publishing in a Cookieless World: How First-Party Data Is Transforming Media Companies
Third-party cookies have made it easy for media companies to reach subscribers. But by 2022, Google will say goodbye to them forever. Find out why you need first-party data moving forward.
Why Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity is a Key Differentiator for Your Marketing Strategy
This article is part of a larger series that focuses on diversity and equity in marketing. As a company, we are committed to identifying...
4 Emails We Love (Almost) as Much as Mom
If we’ve learned anything over the course of 2020, it’s that you can’t take family for granted. Making Mother’s Day an even more important...