Customer Acquisition Vs. Retention [Infographic]
March 10, 2016
Download our survey conducted with Forbes Insights – Retentionomics: The Path to Profitable Growth – to learn the insights on acquisition and retention needed to drive growth at their own organizations.
This infographic hones in on customer acquisition vs. retention, courtesy of Invesp Consulting.
- 44% of companies have a greater focus on customer acquisition vs 18% that focus on retention
- Only 40% of companies and 30% of agencies have an equal focus on acquisition and retention
- 89% of companies see customer experience as a key factor in driving customer loyalty and retention
- 76% of companies see CLV as an important concept for their organization
- Only 42% of companies are able to measure CLV accurately
- Existing customers are 50% more likely to try new products, and spend 31% more than new customers
- Email marketing is reported to be the most effective marketing tactic for customer retention
- Increasing customer retention by 5% increases profits 25-95%
Learn more about Sailthru’s Email Acquisition Strategy and how it can help increase customer acquisition and retention.
This article is by Linda Bustos from getelastic.com.
Prepping Retailers for Holidays 2022
3 Marketing Trends Retail Needs to Know Before 2022
Retailers are closing another unpredictable year with changes to shopping behavior both in-store and online. Purchase cycles are longer, information comes from many more...
Data & AI
Profitable Personalization: Boosting Audience Engagement with Zero- and First-Party Data
This byline was originally posted on MarketingDive.com As third-party cookies crumble, privacy mechanisms evolve and the battle for audiences intensifies, publishers must find new...