We’re Hiring! Come Meet Sailthru!
September 17, 2012
Are you in the market for a new career? Or perhaps you’re a recent college grad? Either way, we’ll be attending a handful of recruiting events this Fall and we want to meet you!
We’re looking for talented folks who have a passion for technology and want to work at a quickly growing company. Want to know more about what it’s like to work at Sailthru? Check out the infographic below to learn a bit more about us:
We’ll be at the following events this Fall, so please come, say ‘Hi’ and pass your resume along to us!
- Wednesday, September 19, 12:00 – 4:00 pm Brown Fall Career Fair
- Friday, September 21, 10:30 – 2:30 pm Princeton General Interest Career Fair
- Friday, September 28, 1:00 – 5:00 pm NYC Start Up Career Fair
- Friday, September 28, 2:00 – 6:00 pm Cornell College of Engineering Mini Career Fair
- Saturday, October 20, ilicon Alley 500 (SA500)
- Tuesday, October 23, 9:30am – 4:00pm Carnegie Mellon Spark (Startups & Emerging Companies)
PS: Can’t make it but agree that Sailthru is the place for you? Check out all of our open reqs here and submit your resume online!
Pre-register for the 2023 Consumer Trends Index
Sailthru’s 2022 Year in Review
2022 has been another year for the books – especially for cross-channel marketers. Marketing trends continue to keep us on our toes, ensuring we...
How Sailthru Used Virtual Events to Stay Close to its Customers
Like many brands, Sailthru was eager to get back to hosting live events in 2021. But instead the team encountered a year of last-minute...
Data & AI
Thanksgiving Week Shows Retailers Collecting Zero-Party Data While Loyalty Programs Continue To Provide Solid Revenue Streams
The 2022 holiday shopping season has begun and forward-thinking brands are seizing the opportunity to collect zero-party data via interactive experiences in the busiest...