We’re Hiring! Come Meet Sailthru!
September 17, 2012
Are you in the market for a new career? Or perhaps you’re a recent college grad? Either way, we’ll be attending a handful of recruiting events this Fall and we want to meet you!
We’re looking for talented folks who have a passion for technology and want to work at a quickly growing company. Want to know more about what it’s like to work at Sailthru? Check out the infographic below to learn a bit more about us:
We’ll be at the following events this Fall, so please come, say ‘Hi’ and pass your resume along to us!
- Wednesday, September 19, 12:00 – 4:00 pm Brown Fall Career Fair
- Friday, September 21, 10:30 – 2:30 pm Princeton General Interest Career Fair
- Friday, September 28, 1:00 – 5:00 pm NYC Start Up Career Fair
- Friday, September 28, 2:00 – 6:00 pm Cornell College of Engineering Mini Career Fair
- Saturday, October 20, ilicon Alley 500 (SA500)
- Tuesday, October 23, 9:30am – 4:00pm Carnegie Mellon Spark (Startups & Emerging Companies)
PS: Can’t make it but agree that Sailthru is the place for you? Check out all of our open reqs here and submit your resume online!
SMS Marketing Best Practices
3 First-Party Data Tactics to Make Your Emails Better
Right now, successful email marketing is all about personalization. The good news is, you already know what buyers want — it’s right there in...
How Sailthru Used Virtual Events to Stay Close to its Customers
Like many brands, Sailthru was eager to get back to hosting live events in 2021. But instead the team encountered a year of last-minute...