We’re Hiring! Come Meet Sailthru!
September 17, 2012
Are you in the market for a new career? Or perhaps you’re a recent college grad? Either way, we’ll be attending a handful of recruiting events this Fall and we want to meet you!
We’re looking for talented folks who have a passion for technology and want to work at a quickly growing company. Want to know more about what it’s like to work at Sailthru? Check out the infographic below to learn a bit more about us:
We’ll be at the following events this Fall, so please come, say ‘Hi’ and pass your resume along to us!
- Wednesday, September 19, 12:00 – 4:00 pm Brown Fall Career Fair
- Friday, September 21, 10:30 – 2:30 pm Princeton General Interest Career Fair
- Friday, September 28, 1:00 – 5:00 pm NYC Start Up Career Fair
- Friday, September 28, 2:00 – 6:00 pm Cornell College of Engineering Mini Career Fair
- Saturday, October 20, ilicon Alley 500 (SA500)
- Tuesday, October 23, 9:30am – 4:00pm Carnegie Mellon Spark (Startups & Emerging Companies)
PS: Can’t make it but agree that Sailthru is the place for you? Check out all of our open reqs here and submit your resume online!
Prepping Retailers for Holidays 2022
Data & AI
How Interactive Experiences Can Upgrade Your Data Collection Strategy
With the sun setting on third party cookies, businesses are recognizing the need to revamp their data acquisition strategies. Customer relationships need to be...
What Can A Martech Upgrade Do For Your Brand?
Four criteria to evaluate your marketing technology’s strengths and vulnerabilities. Growing a business can be similar to remodeling an old home. A total renovation...