We’re Hiring! Come Meet Sailthru!Sep 17, 2012 - by Marketing Team
Are you in the market for a new career? Or perhaps you’re a recent college grad? Either way, we’ll be attending a handful of recruiting events this Fall and we want to meet you!
We’re looking for talented folks who have a passion for technology and want to work at a quickly growing company. Want to know more about what it’s like to work at Sailthru? Check out the infographic below to learn a bit more about us:
We’ll be at the following events this Fall, so please come, say ‘Hi’ and pass your resume along to us!
- Wednesday, September 19, 12:00 – 4:00 pm Brown Fall Career Fair
- Friday, September 21, 10:30 – 2:30 pm Princeton General Interest Career Fair
- Friday, September 28, 1:00 – 5:00 pm NYC Start Up Career Fair
- Friday, September 28, 2:00 – 6:00 pm Cornell College of Engineering Mini Career Fair
- Saturday, October 20, ilicon Alley 500 (SA500)
- Tuesday, October 23, 9:30am – 4:00pm Carnegie Mellon Spark (Startups & Emerging Companies)
PS: Can’t make it but agree that Sailthru is the place for you? Check out all of our open reqs here and submit your resume online!