Product & Customers
3 Sailthru Product Updates From Q2 (and a Sneak Peek at What’s Next)
July 20, 2020
Sailthru is focused on providing class-leading personalization at scale and making it easy to implement. From our AI-driven product recommendations to flexible data reporting, everything ultimately enables our clients to build an emotional connection with their customers, and increase loyalty, engagement and revenue.
We achieve that by listening to our customers, and consistently making enhancements to our . We’re never satisfied. Here’s a recap of what we did last quarter and what you can expect to see in the near future:
Sailthru Product Updates Overview
- Email Summary. Our new email analytics tool puts a visual twist on the wealth of data we’ve always offered our customers. Displaying both aggregate views and time-series graphs, Email Summary’s interface enables marketers to identify trends quickly and pivot accordingly.
- Single Sign-On. We’ve updated our Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) protocol to allow existing log-in services like Okta and GSuite to give access to Sailthru marketer accounts. This eliminates Sailthru-specific password resets and two-factor authentication. Plus, it applies to the Sailthru ‘s many integrations such as Google, Salesforce, Tableau and more.
- Saved Rows in Email Composer. We launched Email Composer, a drag-and-drop email editor to help our customers build beautiful, crisp templates, whether or not they know how to code. Now, you can do so faster and far more efficiently by creating saved rows of content that can be added to new campaigns without having to copy the entire template.
What’s Coming to Sailthru
Here’s a highlight reel of what you can expect to see from Sailthru over the coming months:
- A/B testing on Overlays. With real-time analytics, you will be able to test up to five variations of your Overlays, measuring and reacting appropriately, all within Sailthru’s UI.
- Focus recommendations. Using custom field filtering, you can fine-tune personalized messages for vertical-specific sends. Taking customer preferences into consideration, you can narrow the pool of items for product recommendations based on details such as category, group and brand.
- Customizable imports with Google Product Feeds. Auto-importing products from Google Product Feeds into Sailthru will facilitate easy personalization. Custom item attributes, such as interest tags or custom fields and categories, will automatically be applied.
- View email performance through the lens of labels. Labels go beyond organization, allowing you to aggregate ad-hoc campaign sends regardless of the templates or lists they used. You will also have the ability to tie triggered message performance together, and monitor performances based on verticals, seasons and themes.
Lifecycle Optimizer Updates
One of the stars of the Sailthru platform, Lifecycle Optimizer helps email marketers create personalized customer experiences with numerous triggered messaging flows. We’re working on improving your ability to create even better connections with customers, thanks to these enhancements:
- Update flows in real time. Want to add or remove steps in a flow? Soon, you’ll be able to — in real time — without having to pause the flow. What’s more, these changes are dynamic, immediately going into effect for other customers on that journey.
- Wait. Weekdays often outperform Saturdays and Sundays, according to Campaign Monitor’s email benchmarks. With our “wait” feature, you’ll be able to give your customers the weekends off, pausing triggered messages until Monday. You can also incorporate personalized send time, turning off the wait period when customers are most likely to engage with their email.
- Summary reporting. Measure a flow’s email performance across time, within a single screen. View the stats of each send, either in a sortable table or as a time series in interactive graphs. This helps marketers monitor performance based on verticals, seasons, themes and ongoing promotions. These metrics even update throughout the day as customers move through your flows.
- Back in Stock notifications. Triggered messages are inherently personalized and as behavior-based responses to customer actions, they’re often inherently reactive. Back in Stock notifications bring proactive triggered messaging options to LO. Inventory monitoring activates these flows. When customers signal interest through browsing or adding products to watch lists, you can tailor follow-up messages when those items are back in the rotation.
If you’re a customer and want to learn more, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager. If you haven’t worked with Sailthru before, click here for a demo.
2023 U.S. Consumer Trends Index Infographic
Sailthru Releases New Cross-Channel Capabilities
Marketers Can Increase Revenue from Long-Term Customer Relationships Through New Cross-Channel Capabilities Like Expanded Orchestration, Enhanced Automation and Time-Saving Workflows Sailthru, a CM Group...
Data & AI
Five Years of Personalization and Consumers Still Want More
This byline was originally posted on MarTechSeries.com When the first Retail Personalization Index was published in 2017, personalization was still a somewhat nascent strategy....