Litmus Hopes to Improve the Industry with Its Fourth Annual State of Email Survey
By Jason Grunberg | January 23, 2019
If you’re reading Sailthru’s blog, there’s a good chance you’re an email marketer. How long have you been in the industry and how big is your company? Do you use a drag-and-drop visual editor or do you prefer to code your emails from scratch? Which brands’ email marketing do you find the most inspiring? We’re asking for a friend.
Every year, email software company Litmus puts out a survey about the State of Email with the aim of improving our industry. As an email service provider, especially now that we’re part of a larger family of brands, Sailthru couldn’t agree with that mission more. Responses help Litmus identify trends and establish benchmarks, while also continuing to deliver unique and valuable insights.
The entire survey takes between 20 and 40 minutes. Most questions are skippable and all answers are completely confidential. Still need more of an incentive? If you take the survey by January 31, you could win a free ticket to an upcoming Litmus Live conference.
Here are a few examples of questions:
- How many ESPs/platforms does your company use?
- Which components of marketing emails does your company personalize?
- What metrics and key performance indicators do you currently track and plan to track?
- How long is one email’s production cycle? How many emails does your company have in production right now?
- Before sending, do you run emails through spam filter tests to identify potential problems?
Increasing Revenue from Email
The Definitive Strategy Guide for Fashion, Apparel and Specialty Retailers
Recommendations to Revenue: 8 Algorithms to Drive Sales and Personalize the Customer Experience
By Admin Adminer