Join Bill Gurley + Sailthru for a Fireside Chat on the Future of EcommerceAug 26, 2015 - by Kristine Lowery
Bill Gurley, General Partner at Benchmark, is one of the world’s smartest tech investors. He’s built his career on investments in growth, innovation and disruption–like some of the biggest, fastest-growing brands in technology, including Uber, Snapchat, Zillow, OpenTable and Sailthru. This stellar investment track record is a testament to Bill’s ability to pinpoint opportunities in the market that are game-changing.
We’re incredibly excited to announce we’ll be hosting a fireside chat with Bill where he will discuss his point of view on the future of ecommerce and what’s next for today’s modern ecommerce marketer. If you’re among the Silicon Valley set, please join us!
Date: Tuesday, September 15
Time: 8:00am – 10:30am PDT
Where: Beat Box San Francisco, 314 11th Street
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll learn by attending:
• Best practices for technology build, buy, or partner decision-making
• How to overcome legacy inertia to adopt new technologies
• Three ways that most ecommerce brands aren’t innovating, but should be
• How to present new technologies to IT partners to gain collective buy-in
• The potential impact to your efficiency and revenue with the ever-growing marketing “clouds”
Register now to hear from one of Silicon Valley’s most prominent VCs and walk away with actionable insights for your ecommerce business!
—Kristine Lowery, Content Marketing Manager at Sailthru