Prohibited Content Policy
Sailthru prohibits the use of the Services by any client that engages in any of the following:
- Provides, sells or offers to sell the following products or content (or services related to the same): pornography; escort services; illegal goods; illegal drugs; illegal drug contraband; pirated computer programs; instructions on how to assemble or otherwise make bombs, grenades or other weapons
- Provides, lends, sells, or offers to sell or rents any mailing list
- Displays material that exploits children, or otherwise exploits children under 18 years of age
- Posts or discloses any personally identifying information or private information about children
- Provides material that is abusive, offensive, bigoted, prejudiced, racist, hateful, profane, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, sexually explicit, violent, harassing, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or otherwise objectionable or illegal content
- Violates the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, intellectual property or other rights of another
- Sells or promotes any products or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received
- Introduces viruses, worms, harmful code and/or Trojan horses on the Internet
- Promotes, solicits or participates in pyramid schemes
- Engages in any libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing activity
- Posts any content that advocates, promotes or otherwise encourages violence against any governments, organizations, groups or individuals or which provides instruction, information or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence.
As always, sending unsolicited commercial email is FORBIDDEN. Sailthru reserves the right to prohibit the use of the Services by any client at its sole discretion.