Looking for a More Effective, Data-Driven Marketing Strategy?Nov 14, 2013 - by Marketing Team
We know that building a responsive, data-driven marketing approach can be a huge challenge. Even if your business is already pushing forward with data-driven performance indicators, achieving optimal results is an evolutionary process that continually must be analyzed, tweaked and tailored — especially when it comes to social media engagement and 1:1 personalization.
Join our Vice President of Analytics, Cassie Lancellotti-Young, and Amy Reams, the Head of Business Development at Gigya for a special webinar as they review the best practices for collecting and managing both social data and behavioral data to generate valuable conversions and customer lifetime value.
In Strategies for Taking a Data-Driven Approach to Marketing, you’ll learn how to:
• Acquire rich, first-party consumer data responsibly
• Manage and apply large volumes of consumer data
• Offer engaging user experiences using data
• Optimize the channels and devices your customers are already using
• Engage and retain customers through smarter personalization approaches
The live webinar will be at 2 p.m. EST on November 20th. Feel free to share this with your fellow marketers who may be interested as well. We look forward to seeing you there!