The Clymb is one of the fastest-growing adventure and outdoor brands, and a leader on the Internet Retailer Top 1,000 list. With more than 5 million customers, The Clymb identified an opportunity to optimize revenue by increasing retention. They looked to identify a partner that would help their marketers to:
- Connect customer data sets for email marketing, website engagement and mobile applications
- Deliver true, 1:1 personalization to increase revenue from email and web sales
- Increase customer lifetime value by impacting average order value, purchase frequency and customer churn
With Sailthru, The Clymb was able to leapfrog their competition. Following a seamless implementation, they quickly began using multiple capabilities within the Sailthru Customer Retention Cloud and realized a 71% increase in total email revenue and a 72% decrease in customer churn. Here’s how Sailthru delivered:
- Collected behavioral, interest and purchase data from all digital channels–email, web and mobile app–to create a single view of customers.
- Personalized email campaigns and onsite experiences with dynamic recommendations based on customer profiles to increase response and revenue.
- Predicted the next action top customers are likely to make, and automatically tailor messaging based on the predicted behavior to ensure revenue generation potential.
- Increased accuracy of “top customers” based on predicted likelihood to purchase and predicted average order value.
- Identified trends and gaps in marketing through longitudinal analysis and reporting.