Created by the minds behind CollegeHumor.com, BustedTees has become one of the web’s leading online t-shirt brands. The company is known for making witty and funny t-shirts and the brand has now expanded to TeePublic.com, a curated community of independent t-shirt designers. To set the stage for their continued growth, BustedTees wanted to achieve the following goals:
- Increase key customer retention metrics.
- Move beyond batch-and-blast email marketing.
- Personalize email, web and mobile engagements.
Digital marketers at BustedTees needed to find a single solution for making sense of their growing customer data and for delivering a personalized experience that would get the right products to the right buyers. With the Sailthru Customer Retention Cloud, BustedTees was able to increase channel revenue by 400% through:
- Combining email and website clickstream data into comprehensive customer profiles.
- Identifying individual customer interests to drive segmentation and messaging personalization.
- Recognizing individual customer patterns for opening email and personalizing email newsletter sends for every customer to increase response rates.
- Measuring the downstream impact of marketing programs through cohort analysis to increase volume and value of retained customers.