AMARO is Brazil’s largest fashion ecommerce brand. It’s known for featuring bi-weekly collections incorporating the latest high-end trends at budget-conscious prices. AMARO’s overarching goal was to increase revenue from retained customers. Specific objectives included:
- Centralize data and analytics from disparate systems into one tool.
- Understand customers at the individual level.
- Deliver personalized product recommendations in email and via their website.
- Increase customer lifetime value.
Trend-based buyers never want to miss an opportunity; however, AMARO’s previous personalization provider was unable to meet the needs of this leading brand and its customers. With Sailthru, AMARO increased customer lifetime value with the Sailthru Customer Retention Cloud by:
- De-siloing channel data and building a single customer view with data detailing individual-level behaviors, interests, engagement frequency, purchase behaviors and other critical measures.
- Personalizing email and website experiences with dynamic recommendations based on customer profiles and location to increase response and revenue.
- Measuring downstream impact of marketing programs through holistic data analysis to increase purchase conversion and average order value.